Make an Appoinment
Dr. Rajindar Yadav
Urologist in Delhi
Dr. Rajinder Yadav is an experienced urologist in Delhi and has previously attended intricate cases pertaining to Endourology, Laparoscopic Urology, Reconstructive Urology and Uro-Oncology. He has obtained M.B.B.S. (1973) and M.S. (1977) from PGIMS, Rohtak. In addition, he holds M.Ch degree in Urology from AIIMS in 1980. The blend of his experience and educational qualifications make him one of the best urologists in Delhi.
Dr Yadav started his private practice in 1983 as the first qualified urologist in North India. He attributes his successful career to hard work and dedication he puts every time in attending a medical issue. He continuously strives to provide state of the art treatment to his patients. He understands the mental trauma one has to go when he suffers from a urological disorder. To ease the tension of the patients, he provides appropriate counseling to them. In short, Dr Yadav is very much approachable because of his understanding nature.
Kidney transplantation is one of the most common and successful organ transplant procedures performed today…
Robotic-assisted surgery is a leading edge technology. Because it is minimally invasive, the precision…
Bladder cancer is the sixth most common cancer in India. In recent decades there has been a steady increase…
Prostate cancer is the second most common form of cancer in men, after skin cancer. It is estimated that in…
Prostate laser surgery is used to relieve moderate to severe urinary symptoms caused by an enlarged…
Uro-oncology deals with cancers of the urinary system and male reproduction system. These include…
It is important to realize that with timely diagnosis and treatment, kidney cancer can be cured. If found early…
Holmium laser enucleation of the prostate (HoLEP) is a treatment for an enlarged prostate…
Are you thinking of a surgical solution for prostate, bladder or kidney cancer treatment in Delhi?
Are you worried about the complications and side effects of traditional invasive surgery of prostate cancer treatment in Delhi?
Robotic prostatectomy is a minimally invasive prostate cancer surgical treatment option in Delhi. Dr. Rajinder Yadav is a leader in robotic onco surgery in Delhi and achieves excellent results with his patients, using a laparoscopic robotic surgical unit.
This revolutionary and complex surgery method and treatment of prostate cancer greatly reduces blood loss, pain, period of convalescence and side effects that are common with other treatments.
An expert robotic onco surgeon in Delhi such as Dr. Rajinder Yadav is able to insert very small and precise instruments inside the patient through “keyhole” incisions that allow the cancer surgeon in Delhi to manipulate tissues with great precision and remove the prostate gland without damaging the fabrics that surround it. This is a big step compared to the techniques used previously in prostate cancer surgery.
Following robotic prostatectomy, the patient will have only a few minor wounds on the abdomen – and not the large wounds normally associated with prostate cancer.
In prostate cancer, the nerve and blood vessels are very rarely damaged by the robotic cancer surgery in Delhi. As a result, it is possible to maintain the function as much as any of the existing treatments, and the two side effects of urinary incontinence and erectile dysfunction are minimized.
Robotic prostatectomy – treatment of prostate cancer in brief:
- Reduced hospitalization period – the majority of patients are discharged the same day as surgery or the day after.
- Postoperative pain reduction, and less risk of infection – robotic visualization allows the surgeon to perform complicated interventions meticulously with small incisions.
- Less blood loss and transfusion – nerves and vessels are enlarged 10-15 times to achieve greater accuracy and thus reduce the risk of excessive blood loss.
- Absence of long scars – the healing times of surgical wounds due to robotic prostatectomy are faster and more aesthetically satisfactory than other methods of prostate intervention.
- Rapid recovery of daily activities – patients undergoing robotic prostatectomy recover faster than the nerves and vessels of the bladder and sexual function are not compromised.
- Minimally invasive – robotic prostatectomy has proven to be a step forward in minimally invasive operations. The robotic system has been used worldwide in tens of thousands of minimally invasive operations in the treatment of prostate cancer.
Dr. Rajinder Yadav offers further expertise in urological oncology and laparoscopic surgery as well as in total prostatectomy and robotic prostatectomy. For more information on the various advanced methods of treatment of prostate cancer contact Dr. Rajinder Yadav.